I received this via email.
The Office of Communications under the Presidential Communications Group of President Benigno “Noynoy” S. Aquino III is looking for full-time staff:
– HR/Finance Manager (with at least 3 years of experience in the field)
– HR/Finance Assistant
– Executive Assistants (5)
– Filing Manager
– Writers/proofreaders/copy editors (5)
Basic criteria for prospective candidates in the Assistant positions:
– A college graduate
– Willing to work long hours
– An excellent writer both in English and Filipino
– Internet savvy
– Can follow instructions and deliver tasks efficiently
Additional requirement (for writers, proofreaders and copy editors):
Please submit two (2) 500-word essays, one in English, one in Filipino on the theme “AKO ANG PAGBABAGO (CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME)”. Send them together with your CV tomai.mislang@ noynoyaquino. ph.
We need dedicated and hardworking team players who are looking forward to a wealth of experience in government, public information and communications.
If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail at mai.mislang@ noynoyaquino. ph.
Mai G. Mislang
Office of Communications
Office of the President