In this day and age, preparing food for your loved ones as well as for yourself especially if one’s schedule is really tight—it quite challenging. After watching ‘She’s the One’, the film that features Bea Alonzo as the lead actress—I was convinced that cooking requires some efforts; but if she had Bounty Fresh’s TOP TORiKATSU—she may have breezed it since it’s ideal for people like her who’s on-the-go all-the-time.
With just three minutes of cooking time—this latest offering of Bounty Fresh, one can already enjoy a 100% chicken breast meat that comes in various flavors—the Classic and the Cheese and Chives. Its classic is topped with tasty mayonnaise, coated in golden crispy crumbs; while its cheese and chives is with creamy cheese and chive sauce, coated in golden crispy crumbs, too.
Such breakthrough from the usual chicken nuggets that already proliferate in the market like those offered in fast food chains, Bounty Fresh’s TOP TORiKATSU is freshly frozen and easy to cook, but full of stuff that one can savor in a quick bite.
How to prepare it?
- Simply pour one cup (250 ml) of cooking oil in the frying pan. Set it on mediu heat until the oil reaches cooking temperature of (170/180˚ C).
- With much care, place two or three pieces of your choice of Top Torikatsu in the pan.
- Cook for two to three minutes on each side until it turn golden brown.
- Remove product from the pan or allow its excess oil to drain.
- Serve it while it’s still hot.
See how easy it is? It also comes in other flavors. Its classic Top Torikatsu is also available in Tomato and Cheese and Chives; while its Cheese and Chives, it also comes in Classic and Tomato.
Bounty Fresh’s TOP TORiKATSU is produced by Inoza Industries, Incorporated.