MANILA, Philippines—The newest ToFarm Film Festival that is organized and spearheaded by Universal Harvester Incorporated, which was launched in July this year with the theme—‘The Plight of the Farmer: His Trials and Triumphs’ has extended the acceptance of entries for three categories—full-length screenplay, informercial and a photo contest, respectively till November 16, 6pm.
All entries are expected to be submitted to ToFarm Secretariat Office located at HOC, 10th Floor, 158 P. Tuazon Avenue corner 7th Avenue, Cubao Quezon City.
A total of six films will be selected by the film festival committee, which is headed by international veteran and multi-awarded film and television director—Maryo J. Delos Reyes as its consultant and festival director. The chosen entries will be given grants for its production. Also, the entries for the second photo and infomercial contests with the theme—‘ToFarm: Farmers at Work’.
Interested amateur and professional writers, students, hobbyists, farmers, media practitioners, producers, directors and other individuals must submit the following requirements:
- Duly accomplished 2016 ToFarm Film Festival form available on its site.
- Synopsis written in Filipino or English (1 page, 12 pts font size, Arial, Double Space) on a letter sized bond paper. Please note that the synopsis and screenplay must not contain the name of the writer. The writers’ name will be declared on a separate sheet with the title of the screenplay.
- Full length screenplays in Filipino (in 12 pts font size, Arial, Double Space on a letter sized bond paper.)
- Résumé of the proponent/writer/director/producer
Samples of previous work (if any) in DVD format
Entries must be submitted in four copies, properly labeled with the following information:
- Title of the film entry
- Participants’ name (Director/Writer)
- Contact details
To access the entry form, click here!